
It was so fun when Melina & Jonathan and their girls got to visit! Kevin & Kirstan & their kiddos came over after church too for some nice conversation---it was lovely to have them here, a great feeling!

Isn't Kylie adorable? She has grown up so much lately! Here she is, showing Grandpa Bill just how its done...

Now here is a baby for you, too, Grandpa Bill...

I love the look on Bill's face---adoring Grandpa!

Let's see, Grandpa, we need one thing more---a little dinner music!

I had promised Raylin that if it rained, she could try out my Barbie umbrella. She was thrilled when it rained, just to fulfill her wish!

Little umbrella girl & her Daddy go for a walk in the rain!

She took this very seriously!!! The umbrella was given to me by my son Kristopher when he was around 7 years old---a fun memory---I love that now there is a new Raylin memory to add to the memories of all the cute children that have used this pink umbrella throughout all the years since!!!

Jonathan & Bill adore Kylie while she eats!

This is a funny photo: Kylie kept offering our dog HoneyBear things to play with. HoneyBear knows that people things and dog things are separate and kept politely declining...these are items that Kylie left in HoneyBear's bed to enjoy later!

Of course, Raylin is older and wiser and understands more about what a dog needs...a couple chew bones and a few good stories!

Saved the best for last: Remember how tall Jonathan is? Well, look how tall Kendall has gotten!!! He seems to enjoy how amazed we are at how fast he is growing...I don't think he is finished yet!!! Thank you for the happy visit everyone!!! We enjoyed every minute!
1 comment:
I had a good time that day:) I also had fun making the bracelet with you Grandma Diane. Thank-You
Post a Comment