My parents, Lowell and Gayle Nilsson. They will ALWAYS be young in heart!!!
All 8 of their children, of which I am the oldest, were able to be there this time! The reunion was held in their lovely back yard, in Manti Utah. It was shady, and the perfect weather, and the visiting with each other was the BEST!!!
More reunion photos:
Bill didn't want to be left out of wearing the flower barrettes I made!!!
Marilee, Bill, and Pat
See how shady it is in my parents' backyard? They planted all these trees when they moved here, many of them are fruit trees.
Bill and me, Diane!
My favorite photo of Marilee!
Favorite photo of Nanette!
See how pretty their back yard is, even tho they recently fenced it to be a lot smaller? Here is Marilee, Pat, and me enjoying it, and each other's company!
Julie, Chris, Amy, Michael, and the newest Nilsson, Kaiden!
Sterling and Julie, Chris and Amy
Suzanne, Jim, Melinda, Karen, and Marilee
I love photos of Marilee with her camera! She is such a good photographer!
Hi Melinda!!! Looking good!
Favorite photo of Amy !
Michael and 2 month old son, Kaiden. (Hope I'm spelling that right! Let me know.)
Marr-Rhyzle, the new momma of Kaiden. Can you believe she just gave birth 2 months ago? Good for you, Marr-Rhyzle!!! He is adorable!
And Julie is the next new momma-to-be!!! So cute!
Suzanne!!! Her daughter Emily was married just one day before this!
(Photos of that will be posted soon!)
Pat gets a turn to hold Kaiden!
Garrison needs help dismantling the centerpieces to hold a balloon. "Help, Shae!"
Thanks to Shae, I finally get a front-view, smiling, holding still photo of Garrison. Thanks, Shae!
Marr-Rhyzle taking a photo of Pat with Kaiden. This is a great photo of the gazebo Dad built, too!
Yay! Mother's cousin Joanne and hubby Keith get to be at the reunion a short while. How fun to see them, and hear stories of Mother and Joanne's childhood adventures!
Bill took these photos as Marilee was taking some official photos of all 8 of us children and Mother and Dad. I can't wait to see the official ones! What a treasure to have all of us together
Suzanne and Melody
Grandmother helping Garrison tie the balloon to his wrist--so sweet. I remember her helping me and my siblings with the same thing!
Karen!
Suzanne and me!
Time for Joanne and Keith to go. Oh, how fun that they could come!
Shae and Garrison!
Karen and Me!
Melody, Blake, and their dog, Dolly!
Above: Bill, Melinda, and Karen
Below: Me, Melinda, and Karen
Picture taking fun on the pretty patio!
Karen and Pat!
Pat and Dad, who the children call Grandaddy!
Sterling and Julie!
Chris and Mike!
Nanette and Chris!
Mike loves being a Grandpa, you can tell!!!
OK, piñata time!
Bill said, I should label these first ones "How many Nilssons does it take to put up a piñata?......."
Yay, candy!!!
Marr-Rhyzle and Michael!
Hey, it shows Mother and Dad's new fence, too. Now there is a LOT less for Dad to mow! They are considering selling the part of their lot that used to be more yard. I wish I could buy it!!!
Steve and Pat!
Hey, it's fun to still hit the piñata, even if the bottom has already fallen! Apparently, suckers were Garrison's favorite of the candy from the piñata.
Favorite photo of Shae in the gazebo!
Time for sharing stories about siblings, and "parts"! For our part, Bill and I shared copies of a Family Home Evening song that a man in our ward composed, then we all sang it!
Here is Amy, all decked out hula-style!
It was a great reunion! Lots of happy memories!
The only thing that would've made it better, is if more of the cousins and grandchildren and great-grands could have been there too. We missed you! We have a wonderful family.
1 comment:
Wow, you took a LOT of pictures!! It WAS a super-nice day AND a super-nice time all-around. I wish my kids & grandkids could have been there, too. :0)
Post a Comment