Sunday, August 18, 2013

Robert Sparks' Family and Kevin Sparks' Family Visit!!!

Robert & Holly's family and Kevin & Kirstan's family had a chance to visit 
on Sunday, July 14, 2013!

Dressing up!  Gabby is so fun and cute! 
Robert & Holly's children have all grown so much since we last saw them!

Carter demonstrates twirling!  It was one of her fun classes this summer.



Zucchini muffins, of course!  Nate LOVED eating them!

And music, of course!

Lots of happy activities!

The Robert Sparks Family!

The Kevin Sparks Family!

I showed the children that I kept their valentines and notes, and use them as bookmarks in my scriptures.  That way, I get to see them often and it makes me smile!!!  Grandpa Bill showed them that he uses the Father's Day bookmark they made him, in his scriptures as well!



Of course, this was one of Bill's happiest moments of the visit!
Thanks for coming!  It was fun!

No comments: