We loved the visit from these wonderful grands!!! I couldn't stop smiling!
Lite Brite designs by Maddox
Decorating the Christmas tree with glee!!!
Kris, Avery, Julie, and me! (Hey, that rhymes!)
Avery and I have fun decorating! The tree is so much more special when we do it together!
I appreciated Marx putting up the tall, tall ones!!! He is definitely the right man for the job!
Bill, Ethan, Marx, and Julie
Maddox enjoyed finding this book he remembers reading with me long ago.
Ethan can bounce and do the button-toy-on-a-string at the same time!
He likes it! He likes it!!! I finally get to give Kristopher the afgan I have been crocheting for him for over a year! It is from a pattern from a crochet book he liked waaaaaay back when he was a teenager. I loved making it for him.
HoneyBear gets a few last hugs before they go. She loves their visits, too.
From left to right, Marx, HoneyBear, Avery, Ethan, and Maddox
Your visit made this Mom very happy, Kris. Thank you for coming!
Aaaawww!!! Hope to see you again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment