No, not Kris Kringle---even better than that! Diane's son Kris got to come to Arizona! He was here briefly on business, and Diane got the opportunity to drive down to visit with him. We had a nice afternoon/evening together. This photo is at the park where we took our dinner to eat. You know, I always knew he is a good person, but this is the first time I ever saw him with a square, shining halo! But, really, I am not surprised. Kris is a good worker, and is sensitive to others needs, knows what is most important to concentrate on to get things done, and does lots of fun things with his family. They are enjoying their time in Florida, but we miss them. Thankfully, their great blogging keeps us in touch.Friday, October 17, 2008
Kris came to town!
No, not Kris Kringle---even better than that! Diane's son Kris got to come to Arizona! He was here briefly on business, and Diane got the opportunity to drive down to visit with him. We had a nice afternoon/evening together. This photo is at the park where we took our dinner to eat. You know, I always knew he is a good person, but this is the first time I ever saw him with a square, shining halo! But, really, I am not surprised. Kris is a good worker, and is sensitive to others needs, knows what is most important to concentrate on to get things done, and does lots of fun things with his family. They are enjoying their time in Florida, but we miss them. Thankfully, their great blogging keeps us in touch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment