Friday, October 17, 2008

A visit to the Valley!

This happy Bobcat bobbed for that apple he is eating, cuz bobcats are great bobbers!!!
A few weeks ago, Diane got to spend some time in Mesa, Gilbert, and Phoenix for some visiting and a conference on Autism that her friend Sue Golubock spoke at. First of all, was Nikolai's Pack Meeting at which he became a Bobcat. It was fun! And doesn't he look satisfied with a job well done? Good for you, Nikolai! And Sara was a darling the whole time, showing off her new skills every chance she got! Heidi does such a great job, juggling everything and making sure everyone gets to enjoy the joy!!!
This is what Heidi looked like a lot during the ceremony and games after--enjoying being the woman behind the camera!
And this is a great action shot of MaryKate! I took some video, but they are blurry cuz she was moving so fast!
I got to spend some time with Marilee, Nanette, and Rachael at Marilee's.
And I got to play Polly-Pockets with Shae, and her cool "tackle box" type home for them! Even tho I was too tired to do some of the things on my list, it was fun to have some rather relaxed visits before my drive to Phoenix and the conference. Best of all, it was good that I now know that I have enough energy for several days of sustained energy-types of things and can start looking for another job!!! I am thankful to be healthier.

No comments: