Happy Valentine's Day Diane! This post is mostly for Diane, but I hope that everyone else will enjoy it too. Some of these pictures have appeared on this blog before, but I like seeing them again. Thank you Diane for being you. I love you so very much!
You look so beautiful in the sunset with our flowers.
And in the backyard too. You make me so wonderfully happy!!!
Thank you for enjoying cooking for us. I love the things that you prepare and it is so good to know that our food is healthy and good for us.
Yummy!!! You have enjoyed cooking great food for us from the very beginning.
You are grounded in the present, but always looking toward our future together.




2 comments:
Oh thank you, Bill! What a sweet surprise! You do such loving things!
I love the pictures, and the sweet words! Love you guys!
Post a Comment