With the tiny green tips of the daffodil plants poking through the snow today, reminders of The Resurrection are all around. Yes, He really did die and was raised to life on the 3rd day! I am so thankful for Jesus Christ. The tender love He has for each of us, the way He showed us how to live by His example, the Scriptures He made sure his prophets wrote for us so we would have a guidebook. The great Atonement, where He took upon Himself all our sins and sorrows if we choose to repent of them/lay them at his feet---the great hope that gives each of us! The peace and happiness He helps us to have, even in the midst of challenges~ Amazing! And this was done for all---the one thing that makes life fair for everyone. I am so thankful today: thankful for Jesus Christ, and for the Springtime that reminds me of Him, and His happy plan for us!!! I hope my children and grandchildren will always remember that I love Jesus.
~~~With love, from Diane/Mom/Grandma Diane
No comments:
Post a Comment