
"Hmmm, something funny about this pair of shoes!", Bill said as he came home one day recently. Then I showed him that I can finally do crutches better---the mismatched shoes helped! When we first got the crutches to help me stay off my injured right knee, my right foot kept going down anyway---so frustrating! So I tried the shoes being different, and ta-da! My right foot didn't go down because it knew it would be uneven---that's the theory anyway. Not exactly good at crutches, but safer at least! And the best part: I'm loosing inches on my middle & getting stronger arms & shoulders. But when using them for a while, I still need a BIG rest after! Trying to keep positive about this new challenge. More tests will happen next week to see what will happen next.
1 comment:
I didn't know you were on crutches! No fun!
Post a Comment