Saturday, November 17, 2012

Eon's Blessing Day!!!

My Heidi, and her son Eon, on their way to church on Sunday, November 4th, 2012.  Beautiful and happy and vibrant---both of them!!!  (Today, when I am posting this, is Heidi's birthday:  Nov. 17.  So, I have been telling Bill happy stories about Heidi when she was a baby, a child, a teen... It is so fun to reminisce about her when she was a baby, while she has a new baby!)

Eon was given a lovely Blessing during Sacrament Meeting, by his Dad, Kevin.  Such a spiritual, happy day!

Check Heidi's blog soon for more official photos, but here are some we were able to get of this happy day, especially the celebration at Heidi & Kevin's home afterwards:

Sara is the first one ready for a photo!  Oh no--where is Nikolai?  I guess I will have to wait for Heidi's post to show him!  He was definitely there!  We were so pleased to be there when he passed the Sacrament so carefully, and to hear him bear his strong and humble testimony.  That added something special for us, in this special meeting where Eon's first ordinance of the gospel took place.

After church, Heidi and Sara get Eon all arranged to have his photo taken.  Heidi made his outfit, from the same silk she made Kyle & Sara's sealing clothing earlier this year.  I crocheted the blanket and booties.  So glad I got to!  The last few grandchildren didn't get one from me, so I was thankful I had the time and health this time!

OK, wails Eon, we are DONE!  He was so quiet and watchful the rest of the time, I kind of didn't want to post this, but it is the photo that shows his outfit the best!

Aaahhh, a hug from MaryKate!  She is looking so much like Heidi lately!  It turns out she is a whiz at using a power screw driver too!  She and her Mom put together a new piece of furniture together on Saturday!  I even got to help a little:  a 3 generation project!

Had to show more than one photo of this happy group!  My sister Marilee, holding Eon, Amy, & Mike!


And these gorgeous cuties!  Emma, Chesley, MaryKate, and below, Zach swoops by!  It was a fun party!  Heidi and Kevin's home is a happy place to be.  I love how comfortable they help everyone to feel.  The photos that show Kevin, and Bill visiting with more of the guests turned out very dark, so I couldn't post them.  Hmmmm, time for a new camera?!!!


Sparkly smiles from Zach and Shae!  It turns out that Colin and Nikolai didn't get into any photos that turned out, oh dear. 


AHA!  Ethne is in this one!

Bill and I enjoyed our couple days there so much.  Looks like she enjoys taking photos of happy people in her home!  Isn't the arrangement over the fireplace lovely?  Thank you for including us in your happy celebration!  Welcome Eon!!!

1 comment:

Grandma LeSueur said...

Lucky, lucky kids--ALL of them (and dang cute, too!)