Kandy and Grandma Diane had great fun making a cape for her Halloween costume. These first 3 photos were taken during her last "fitting" before the hem was done.
This is Kandy's grandma Cruz, who is Kirstan's mother. You can sure see the resemblance, I think! Kandy bought the fabric, emailed me photos of what she wanted from a movie, and we got together several times to plan and sew. Kandy sewed the hood, did some of the cutting, and I did the rest. It was so fun to do a project with a grandaughter!!! I hope I can do more with her, and get to do some projects with the rest of the grandchildren too!
She practiced moving around, so she was sure she could walk in her costume without tripping. She is so elegant!
Here is Kandy at their Halloween party, with the complete Red Riding Hood costume. (Oh, except she had a lovely basket, too.) Fun, fun, fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment