Bill and Kendall enjoy their games! However, Kendall is getting to be more challenging with each game. Bill says it won't be long before Kendall is the winner!
Our Jeep was repaired in time to be able to go to the blessing of Marr-Rhyzle & Michael's baby in Holbrook. What a special blessing, and family gathering afterwards, at Mike & Chris's home. Here, Kaiden is smiling and "talking" away to me, while his grandma (Marr-Rhyzle's mom!) holds him.
Now, Isn't this the cutest fruit salad you ever did see?!!! What a fun centerpiece at the meal at Mike & Chris's home after the baby's blessing! I forgot to ask who made it, probably Chris! So fun.
On my birthday, Kris messaged me that he was sending me a pretty sunset from Texas. By the time it got here it was still pretty!!!
Kendall, Kandy, Kevin & Kirstan helped Bill and I celebrate my birthday! I received lovely loving notes and messages, cards, and gift cards and money, even! I got to buy a new camera, slippers, jammies, pretty Sunday sweater set, top, and sweatshirt-type hoodie with embroidery on the front, and received an amazing new piece of cookware and a subscription to the National Geographic Magazine! Thank you all for making my birthday so nice with your kindnesses. I decided that maybe 60 isn't such a bad age to be after all. 50 was, for many sad reasons. But the last 10 years has brought much joy, peace and love. I have a great deal to be thankful for!!! And maybe by the time I post on this blog again, I will have figured out my new camera, and the photos will be much sharper!
Our summer rains have produced lovely wildflowers everywhere, just in time for my birthday week! When Bill took HoneyBear for a walk, they came home with this lovely assortment. Thank you!
Life is good.
3 comments:
I'm glad you had a HAPPY birthday! Love you, Pat
Forgot to say--that "baby in the watermelon crib" is the cutest thing EVER!!
Forgot to say--that "baby in the watermelon crib" is the cutest thing EVER!!
Post a Comment