
Sara liked the horses the best! And wasn't it cool that one of the candidate's floats passed out flags instead of candy?!

Heidi and her children got to join us for the Pioneer Day parade in Snowflake, on July 19th, 2007. Hurray! The video below shows that my videoing skills need work! But it also shows how automatically kind Nikolai was to share the goodies with MaryKate, since he is the fastest in the west at gathering candy from the parade people! This time they were passing out Otter Pops--cool! Just right for a hot summer day! Oops, I forget this is going to be seen by people in REALLY hot weather. I'll rephrase that---just right for a warm summer day! We also liked the ones who passed out cool bottles of water.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you caught Nikolai on tape sharing with MaryKate. He was really sweet about that. She couldn't go very fast in her dress and so he helped her.
Post a Comment