Thursday, July 24, 2008

We love to see the Temple!

The grounds of the Snowflake Temple are a lovely place to visit! Such a peaceful and happy place. We visited here with Heidi, Nikolai, MaryKate and Sara after the Pioneer Parade.
I love my grandchildren! They fill me with happiness!
A Pioneer girl hurries 'round the bend!
I love the way Heidi encourages her children to explore. Here, she helps Sara get comfy so she can touch the flowers. Such a good Mommy.
Nikolai carefully got some of the bubbles from the fountain!
I love this serene picture of MaryKate. She seems so very much like Heidi at this age. Happy with the earth, and enjoying her time on it!
And I love this one of Nikolai--a strong, young, valiant boy, who will go inside the Temple someday, I am sure! Nikolai enjoyed wearing Bill's bolo tie, from when he was a boy.
Pure, peaceful joy!
Aaaaah, such beautiful girls.
Contentment and confidence.

No comments: