So Far we have had three Wonderful Years Together. A brief prelude to eternity. Diane has documented so many of the spectacular as well as the poignant moments of the last three years on this blog, a fact that I am so thankful for. Here are pictures that show some of the memories that are especially close to my heart. They aren't in order since I am still learning how to create posts effectively. On this our 3rd anniversary I want to make sure that everyone that we love and care about knows that I love Diane Nilsson Sparks with all my heart. She brings so much joy and fun into my life. She is also a rock when challenges enter our lives. Her faith and close relationship with the Spirit have brought so much peace, and happiness into our home. I love her, she is my best friend, and I look forward to Eternity side by side with her.

Our Honeymoon Cabin
Our wedding day
Our second date was in the mountains.
Diane takes care of me really well.
She has taught me to do a lot of new and fun things like crafts and making beautiful things.
We love our backyard together
We have added our families together and now I have six sisters and a brother, as well as neices and nephews to add to our ten children and 28 grandchildren with one more coming in March. It is nice to have a new mom and dad too. We love each of them including all the spouses.
Diane and mom had a wonderful relationship and a lot of fun together.
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Aaaahhh! Thank you, Bill :-)
This was so fun to read and see these photos!
that picture with mema is pretty cute! happy three years!
Post a Comment