Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Set the Record Straight


After my Aniversary blog entry Diane reminded me that I am a good bloger, I just need to do more of it. After all I set up our blog and as she said, "taught her how to blog." I will post more often so I can keep my skills up. I encourage each of you that are relying on your spouse to do the bloging to jump in every once in a while. It is fun. The effort that Diane and many others of you put into keeping our family "in touch" is amazing and greatly appreciated.

I couldn't resist adding a picture of our new family member. Diane wants to do a complete post so I will leave the details to her. Our dog came to us with the name Honey, but we think that she looks more like a bear so have began to call her "Honey Bear".

No comments: