This has been a fun pre-Mother's Day week for me. So far, I had a cheerful card from Amy, happy phone conversations with my Mother, Julie (Bielefeldt), Karl, Charla, Heather and Michael. Bill got me a "happy dress"--what he likes to call the cotton dresses I like for summertime. It is denim with small white flowers all over, and its cool and comfy. It came in the mail yesterday with a top I wanted, too. And today Bill has been vacuuming as thoroughly as I like, all on a volunteer basis, totally his own idea! With moving furniture around to get behind and under. Bless his heart! That, and the strawberries he bought and already cut up for dessert tomorrow, and the shish-kabob ingredients he got to barbecue with... well, I feel pampered. How fun! A big thank you to all who have helped me feel honored and loved.

1 comment:
Daine,
Happy monther's day to you.
Love,
Mandy
Post a Comment