
Here is Bill leaving for a camp-out with his Scouts and Ben Altop, his co-leader from another ward in our Stake. Since he didn't get himself in any of the photos, I'm glad I took one before he left! (Actually, I wish I had taken one of him as soon as he got home as well. Its amazing how much dirt can be on one person!)

Only 2 of their boys got to come to this camp-out, along with Brother Altop's 2 little boys. But they had a good time.

Fire--How cool is that?! It is nice that Bill's co-leader is a fireman. He always knows the current fire status of the forests in our area, and makes sure everyone is safe with fire. Bill assures me that the boys weren't really as close as it looks here.

The area they went to is lovely! It is called Brown's Springs, only about 45 minutes away, maybe less. They back-packed in a little ways along Brown's Creek. They set the tents up about 150 feet away from eachother, the boys in one, leaders & little guys in the other. It is so nice to live so near to such great forest spots.

They had a fun time checking out "sign" from animals on their hike. This shows fur and bones that were part of what some animal ate and partly digested. Interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment