Thursday, June 25, 2009

We love you, Mother and Dad!

This is the Scrabble card for my Mother, Gayle Nilsson, for Mother's Day in May. She and Dad play Scrabble nearly every day, so it was especially fun to do this for her. There are so many additional words we could have put on the board, but a Scrabble game only has so many letters! If I could I would have added sewing, manners, decorating, elegant, and piano. I have fond memories of coming into a room to find my Mother reading a dictionary. We love you, Mother!
And here is the one we did for my Dad, Lowell Nilsson. The main words we couldn't seem to get on it were four-wheeler! Dad has built many things over the years. Some of my favorites are, the victorian gazebo in their yard, and sandboxes that were a boat and a jeep. He is an excellent mechanic and fixer-upper, and has a beautiful Lincoln he recently repaired/restored for sale. We love you, Dad!


No comments: