Saturday, January 23, 2010

Free at last!!!

It is about 2 pm here, and the Jeep is free, and Diane & HoneyBear got to go on a walk---more freedom!!! (Even if it was still just on the street.) I have never felt as stir-crazy and frantic to get out as today----cabin fever is a real thing!
Between a kind snow-plow driver and Bill's shoveling, our driveway is the most clear of any on the street. Look how deep! Oh, that sunshine feels good!

The conquering hero who freed the Jeep, Diane, and HoneyBear!!! "We might not see the Nissan until fall!" says Bill.

We hear the roads are cleared all the way to Wal-Mart. How fun, how fun---we get to go to Wal-Mart!!! How on earth did pioneers in little cabins far from neighbors ever mentally get through long times of snow-boundedness? My Mother said to buy some roses or other flowers while I am at Wal-Mart---not silk ones, real ones. I think I should mind my Mother. Bye! Gotta go shopping!




1 comment:

Grandma LeSueur said...

Your snow is SCARY-looking!! I'm glad you're not snowbound anymore. Love, Pat :0)