
I enjoy my work on the reservation working with special ed kiddos, but there is nothing like being home!!! I am sooo glad to have 2 whole weeks with Bill!!! And HoneyBear has been keeping a close watch on me while I recuperate. We were able to go to the Snowflake Temple when niece Julie went through for the first time, and to her Bridal Shower----such a sweet day! Enjoying the blessings of running water that is safe to use, GREEN pine trees, no neighbors downstairs or next door, the lack of DUST and time to use with more choices!!!!!!! We are so thankful that we are both working again, and also thankful that people who work at schools get 2 WEEKS OFF FOR CHRISTMAS BREAK!!!!! Now we hope to get some visits from sweet grandchildren and their parents off and on during these 2 weeks. Home, sweet home!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment