************************************************
Then later, I was trying a new dental product. I had a bad allergic reaction and instant asthma attack, which then triggered a migraine. When I was rushing to get my inhaler & medicine, HoneyBear came to my side, and stayed nearby hour after hour. When the pain finally subsided enough for me to sleep, if I opened my eyes a little, she was still there. What a comfort that was! She sure followed Bill's instructions well. Thanks, Bill, for instructing her!!! And I'm soooo glad you're home!---I missed you!
**************************************************
Well, back to HoneyBear: to think she gives all this devotion for only ribbon bows, bandanas, and snacks! This new bandana is actually what I was putting on my straw gardening hat to make it look at least a little feminine. When HoneyBear saw what I was doing, she was so enthralled with the beauty of this bandana, I cut it in half so she could wear it too. So funny! I never thought I would be wearing matching items with my dog!!! She immediately looked at the camera on the table, then sat down to pose for this photo!---So fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment