Tuesday, November 24, 2009

HoneyBear's Tough Day! (In her own words)

HoneyBear says, "OK, I understand the part about ME needing a bath to be clean for the Thanksgiving company, but did you have to wash my bed's cover, too?"

"This is taking a long time, isn't it? And you say it will have to go into the dryer, too???"

"You know, I've only had that bed cover a couple months. It was finally smelling just like I wanted it to."

"Whew! Finally, I have my bed back. You're not going to do anything else to me or my stuff today, are you?"

"Yes, I am still sad. It's because you forgot something else that belongs to me."

"Yes! Good for you---you figured it out! I knew you would eventually. Here's a handshake as a reward. So, now I am all clean and brushed, my bed is all clean and dry, I have my collar back on and my pretty bow back in my hair. Life is good!"

"What a stressful day this has been. I'm sooooo tired. Time for a nap! Thank you, Grandma Diane. You may be dismissed now." :-)

No comments: