Karl recently posted on facebook about Heather losing her first 2 teeth. I couldn't help but smile as I came across this letter in my "treasures". It says (In his very best 6 year old handwriting):Dear Toothfairy,
Please Do not take my teeth. I want to Keep them and look at them.
Thanks, Diane
Then, below it, I wrote: (Karl wrote this for me on July 7, 1982, the day I got my wisdom teeth out. He put it under my pillow & the next morning was pleased to find out that the tooth fairy left me $2 and my extracted teeth!) Fun, sweet memory.
Now, for the rest of the story: In the box with this letter is a tiny manila envelope with pieces of wisdom teeth wrapped in gauze! Does that make you smile, Karl?!!!
1 comment:
that is a cute story. i can't believe you still have the teeth! I guess I shouldn't talk, I still have Carter's tiny pink cast from when she broke her arm at 15 months :)
Post a Comment