
We used to have the kind of energy Kris has! Here he is coming up the steep hill from a good look at the waterfall area at Woodland Lake Park. It was neat that he went ahead and went on walks when we were too tired, but enjoyed doing things with us when we did have the energy. I especially appreciated that respect. We had some fun, peaceful times, and a good game of Scrabble, too. He even didn't gloat too much when he won! And Kris drove on stormy icy roads to take me shopping the day after Christmas, and was very patient as I shopped for bargains. I wouldn't have been able to stay as long if I had driven myself, cuz I would have had to save energy for the drive home! Thanks, Kristopher!

Here at Woodland Lake Park, we got to see a pair of eagles! No photos of them, as they left soon after we saw them. It was a verrrrry cold and grey day, but we had fun. Here is Diane trying to keep HoneyBear manageable, who did not want to be on a leash. (HoneyBear spent the rest of the time in the Jeep, and has been better on walks since.)

Bill and Kris made a quick snowman out of the big chunks of packed snow from the path being snowplowed earlier. They were heavy!

Ta-Da!!!

Hey! I thought you were throwing snow chunks into the frozen, slushy edge, not at me! (Hee, hee, hee)

Thanks for the nice visit, Kristopher! We enjoyed letting you be the "only child" for a few days! And thank you for the special book you made of pictures of your family. We love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment