Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pre-Christmas at Melina & Jonathan's!

Oh, such enthusiasm!
Bill and Melina, watching Raylin go! Amazing that she is so good at standing/walk-starting so young! Maybe its because this chosen generation has so much to accomplish that they have to get as much done as early as possible! Raylin and Heidi's Sara are both such go-getters. It is always a joy to watch babies make progress!

Present opening fun!

We like it, Melina and Jonathan, we like it! Thank you!

Raylin demonstrates correct blankie technique!

Ballet 101! (If you click on this and look at their hands up close, you will probably say, "Aw, so precious!" We did!)

Melina and Jonathan made sure we and Diane's son Kris were comfy for the night. Thanks for your kind hospitality!

1 comment:

Grandma LeSueur said...

Cute baby Raylin! And I love the "protective mommy stance" that Melina has right behind her. Those were some great Christmas photos--now I feel like I saw you for Christmas. Love, Pat