
HoneyBear says, "See my pretty red and gold bow I wore for the Holidays? Grandma Diane let me choose which ribbon to wear. And I got the pretty red heart tag for a Christmas gift! My favorite gift box was from Aunt Melody, her family, and dog Smiley. When I opened it, it had lots of neat doggy things inside. I especially loved the sweet smelling soap in the shape of a bone: I tossed it in the air, then rolled over and rubbed my back on it, over and over. Today I had my first bath using the pretty soap. I love smelling pretty!"

" I really like Kristopher! I even roll over for him even tho I know he doesn't give me treats!"

"Here I am adoring Kris again. I hope he visits again soon. I was so sad when he left."

"I still like you, too, Grandpa Bill. I just wanted to remind you of that."

" I even learned to trust the little kids, as long as grown-ups are around. Solomon likes to touch my nose for some reason. I'm not sure I care for that, but it makes him smile, so I let him. I did like staying on the back porch sometimes, tho, for a rest."

"Faith knows I am really a dog, even tho they call me a bear. It took her a while to understand why they want to call me a bear, but she is OK with it now. I had a really nice Christmas and New Year's. I hope you did, too."
No comments:
Post a Comment