
Here, Charla fills out back-to-school paperwork for Heather. Yep, that time of year! Charla is wearing the cutest maternity shirt, especially for being married to a computer engineer. It reads: LOADING...PLEASE WAIT. Fun!

Hi, Heather! Such a happy girl! Her favorite game with Grandma Diane is crawling across the floor to get an imaginary food for me, then I am supposed to dramatically eat the food, then ask for something else! Such a workout with such enthusiasm! I get tired just watching!

Diane finally gets to meet Michael in person! What a good feeling that was. He is such a sweet 2 year-old, who sometimes seems wise beyond his years. He likes trains, cars and dinosaurs, and taking turns. And he is adorable when he dances!
1 comment:
These pictures are so fun!!! I feel like I am there with all of you. Thank you for putting them on so fast. I love you so much, Bill
Post a Comment