Friday, August 14, 2009

Visit with Kevin and Kirstan, too!

Oh, no! Did we not take any pictures? (Bill, if you have some on your camera, please add them here. In looking through my camera and computer, I can't find any. )

But we did have a really nice time visiting Kevin and Kirstan's family on Sunday evening. We really enjoyed hearing about the subjects Kandy and Kendall are researching for their home-school projects. And just exchanging fun stories. Kandy seemed tickled by the apron made from fabric her Grandpa Bill had picked just for her. I don't think I ever saw a man have such fun in a fabric dept. before! It has cute sayings all over it.

1 comment:

Sparks Haven said...

I didn't take my camera. I am so sorry we didn't get any pictures. We will just have to remember being with them that much better since we don't have the picture reminders.