Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sunday with Karl and Charla's family!

Beautiful family!
Michael was very impressed with his Nursery lesson. He kept repeating, "That's me, Michael!" Yes, he truly is a child of God, sent to this family in a special way! He was adopted, and sealed to Karl and Charla in the Birmingham Temple, about a year ago.

And Heather was sent to them 5 years ago, a living miracle who started out at less than 2 pounds! Now they are expecting another baby, due in early November. Lots to be thankful for in this family. Heavenly Father has answered a lot of prayers "Yes!" It takes lots of organization and hard work to carry out the daily routines that keep this family going strong. And lots of Heavenly Help.
I love this photo of Michael. He is such a little guy, but knows so much. He kept telling me about how the rocks fell down, and then Jesus came, as he looked at this picture of the Savior appearing to the people in the Americas after his Resurrection.
My health and energy got way too low, so my trip to Alabama got cut short, and I wasn't able to go to Florida as planned. I am now home with my Bill and HoneyBear, resting up. I am thankful I was able to visit and help in some small but important ways as Karl and Charla prepare for this sweet new spirit to join their family. Our prayers are with you! May the Spirit be strong in your home and all will be well! We love you!




No comments: