
Nope, just HoneyBear with hardly any hair! We think this sad doggy is saying both "I miss Emily! When is she coming back?" and "I miss my pretty fur." We finally succumbed to our friends' advice and tried out a doggy beauty parlor for a super-bath and summer cut. "The works!" they called it.

HoneyBear insisted on wearing her pretty bow day and night for the first few days. Kind of reminds me of one WAY-too short haircut I had years ago, and my Mother kindly sent me a bunch of new pretty earrings! Actually, we were very surprised that it turned out this short. Not really what we had requested. But we have noticed how much cooler HoneyBear has been, even sometimes goes out to lay in the sun! She sure looks smaller.

A week later, and she is softer and starting to get a little more of her original red color back.
We will be glad when it grows back. We do have to admit, though, one very nice side benefit is that the carpets don't need vacuuming as often!
1 comment:
She is definitely looking better.
Post a Comment