
What a happy grandpa! Kiley Crosby was only 2 weeks old when she and her Mom and Dad and sister Raylin came to visit. Isn't she beautiful?!!

Grandpa Bill loved holding Kiley so much that when it was Mommy Melina's turn, he held the doll to keep his arms busy!

Grandma Diane is so happy to hug both girls! What a sweet set of sisters!
(And yes, that is a potato Raylin is holding! Grandma left them within reach so they must be OK to play with! Raylin gave one to HoneyBear, too, who dutifully looked thrilled and gnawed on it occaisionally! Toddlers are so talented at being easily entertained. Now I smile when I get a potato out to cook! Oh, yes, and that is the remnant of Grandma Diane's black eye, also a couple of weeks old!)

Getting acquainted with sweet Kiley!

Ole`!!! Big sisters get the biggest hats!

I love this photo! Grandpa Bill is totally delighted to meet Kiley!

A fun family photo! Jonathan gets a good back adjustment from Raylin!

Tickle Time!

Such happiness and sweetness! We got to watch over the girls while their parents went to the Gila River Temple dedication, then we went to a later session of the dedication. Heavenly feelings at home AND at the dedication!!!

Hmmmm, where is a good place to put this clown face puzzle?

Oh, on my baby sister's head, of course! Actually, she did it in all seriousness and sweetness---sharing already!

Raylin gets cuddle time with Grandpa Bill too!

All too soon its time to go. It was so special of you to come and stay with us! Have a safe trip! Come back soon!
3 comments:
What beautiful girls!
I LOVE grandchild photos!! So sweet. How did you get a black eye?! (Run into a tree branch on your campout? The photos from that looked really fun, too!)
Pat, the black eye was from trying to put the cover back on a flourescent light fixture in an OT room, instead of calling the janitor. My choice didn't save any time, like I had intended!!! The child who unexpectedly threw the ball so hard nicely took me to the nurse...so embarrassing to happen at work, subbing no less. So much for great impressions! It's a little hard to look professional with a black eye!
These are out of order, too. The black eye & Kiley's birth were a month ago, (May 8th is Kiley's b-day) the visit 2 weeks later, the campout 1 week after that (Mem. Day Wknd). Now I am sick from a bite I got on the campout, so I didn't get to go to Kiley's blessing a few days ago. I'm sorry I hadn't kept in contact with you about all that---I forget you don't do facebook yet. We need to visit on the phone, email or in person!!! I miss you!
Post a Comment